Monday, May 22, 2006

Out of my hibernation

11 days....

I havent blogged since the past 11 days. Even as the reservation debate goes on......

For the past few days, I have been wanting to blog baaaaaaaaadly.... but havent done so, one of the reasons for not doing so is Chagan Bhujbal.

uhmmmmm, now why chagan Bhujbal,you may wonder? The other day, I saw him commenting on TV. A reporter asked him some uncomfortable questions on the police brutality against the students in Mumbai, his response was soemthing like this: ' logon ne goli khayi hai, jaan gavaya hai, aur yahaan pe chaar dande pade aur itna halla macha rahein hain'...... Hmmm Now I had decided that I am not going to use any swear words on my blog, and I wasnt exactly sure how I would do that when commenting on this. When I say this, I mean Chagan Bhujbal. Made me rethink about my decision on not using purple words...... No............. I finally decided, No usage of unparliamentary language on my blog.... though I am sot sure, How long I will be able to maintain that position...

Another important reason, why I havent been blogging, I am doing what I love doing in the evenings at office, reading blogs.......tons of them infact, and man I must say some people are endowed with all the literary talent in this world..... reading those blogs infact gave me such a complex....

However, I am going to resume blogging soon.......
the reservation debate will continue too.....

I've been reading a lot of books off late and so, lots to write, starting from tomorrow....
Watch this space...

No comments: